Call of Duty and Battlefield are first-person shooter games with similar gameplay and mechanics. However, both titles differ in their way. Call of Duty has been around for a while now and has become synonymous with FPS gaming. The Battlefield was released in 2005 but took off in 2010 when Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was released.
Call of Duty is a WWII game series, while Battlefield is a modern-day combat game. Cut scenes and mission objectives guide the player through Call of Duty. On the other hand, Battlefield lets you complete your goals in an open-world sandbox.
Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a first-person shooting game published by Activision in 2003 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Xbox. The game was tracked by two sequels in 2004 and 2005, respectively. It is one of the most well-known FPS games ever made and has sold over 100 million copies.
It has several versions like call of duty black ops 2, call of duty modern warfare 3, call of duty black ops 1, and call of duty 4. The latest version of the game is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, which was released in 2015.
Battlefield is a first-person shooting game that was released in 2005 by DICE studios. It is one of the most popular FPS games ever made and has sold over 35 million copies worldwide. The latest version of the game is Battlefield: Hardline, which was released in 2014.
The game has been critically acclaimed for its open-world sandbox, destructible environments, and multiplayer mode. The latest version of the game is Battlefield 1, which was released in 2016. This game is set during World War 1 and lets you experience the Great War through a soldier’s eyes.
Difference Between Call of Duty vs. Battlefield
- Call of Duty and Battlefield are first-person shooting games released in 2003 and 2005. The latest version of the game is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which was released in 2016.
- Battlefield is a first-person firing game that is one of the most popular FPS games ever made and has sold over 35 million copies worldwide.
- The latest version of the game is Battlefield: Hardline, which was released in 2014.
- Call of Duty only supports up to 24 players per map, while Battlefield allows 64 players per map.
- In Battlefield, the teams battle much bigger and more intensely than in Call of Duty, where a few players on each team are usually involved in deathmatches.
- In terms of vehicles, both games have them in their franchises. However, only Battlefield is making one with vehicles, and it has the Control Point or classic Conquest mode.
Which One You Should Play in 2022?
- Call of Duty is better than Battlefield because of its single-player campaign, multiplayer, and more advanced graphics than Battlefield.
- The Single Player Campaign in Call of Duty is fun, and players can play as various characters.
- In terms of Multiplayer, Call of Duty offers more game modes and maps than Battlefield.
- In terms of Graphics, Call of Duty has much better graphics than Battlefield.
- The PC file of Call of Duty is also much better than Battlefield.
Comparison Between Call of Duty vs. Battlefield
Call of Duty is a shooter game published by Activision and was released in 2003. The game is accessible for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Wii.
Battlefield is a first-person shooter game that was published by Electronic Arts and was released in 2002. The game is available for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
Number of Games
Call of Duty has more than 12 games, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (release date is: 2007), Call of Duty: World at War (release date is: 2008), Call of Duty: Black Ops (release date is: 2010), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011), Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2012), etc.
Battlefield has only four games, including Battlefield 1942 (2002), Battlefield Vietnam (2004), Battlefield 2142(2006), etc.
In terms of Graphics, Call of Duty has much better graphics than Battlefield.
In terms of Multiplayer, Call of Duty offers more game modes and maps than Battlefield. The PC file of Call of Duty is also much better than Battlefield.
In terms of Gameplay, Call of Duty is more realistic than Battlefield.
In terms of Maps, Call of Duty has larger maps than Battlefield.
In terms of Soundtrack, Call of Duty has a better soundtrack than Battlefield.
In terms of Price, the PC version of Call of Duty is cheaper than that of Battlefield. The console versions are also more affordable than that of Battlefield.
In Conclusion, Call of Duty is better than Battlefield because of the game modes, graphics, and the number of players it can support. But, You should try both of them.
1: What should you choose from Call of Duty and Battlefield to play in 2022?
It would be best if you chose to play Call of Duty in 2022 to enjoy the best gaming experience and controls. It is has a great story and graphics that are very close to reality.
2: Is Call of Duty Superior to Battlefield?
Call of Duty and Battlefield are first-person shooter franchises with a colorful history. Both games feature compelling single-player campaigns and good multiplayer options. Call of Duty is easier to play than Battlefield.
3: Is Battlefield Harder than Call of Duty?
Battlefield has traditionally featured larger battles, but Call of Duty is expanding. Battlefield V has more vehicles to drive and pilot and more time spent in trenches than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
4: Who Sold more Call of Duty or Battlefield?
Over 310 million copies of Call of Duty have been sold. However, since Call of Duty is Activision’s annual release, while EA/DICE releases Battlefields every two to three years, this isn’t surprising.