Google Customer Review and Trustpilot are two well-known platforms that are widely spreading all over the world. Both platforms allow you to leave reviews on your experiences with different media.
Both platforms are similar in many ways and have some key differences. Google Customer Review is a famous platform for placing or posting reviews or feedback about your shopping experience.
On the other hand, Trustpilot is also a popular platform that allows users to leave reviews about business experiences. Many users are confused about the exact difference between both. To clarify the confusion of users, let us discuss the main differences between Google Customer and Trustpilot in detail.
What is Google Customer Review?
Google Customer Review is a famous platform that allows users to place reviews or feedback on their experience. Google Customer Review keeps the main focus on online shopping or delivery experience. Users post their reviews about many other platforms and share their experiences with others.
Moreover, it does not verify every reviewer. But this platform uses an automated or manual system to filter out fake feedback. Furthermore, it is widely using in all over the world. In addition, Google Customer Review post the reviews on Google search in the form of stars and rating.
- Well-known platform
- Good features
- Offers automated feature
- Widely services
- Safe and secure
- Filter out the spam
- Easy to access
- Free to use
What is Trustpilot?
Trustpilot is a popular platform like Google Customers but allows posting reviews about business experiences. This platform is highly using in all over the world. Trustpilot is a legit platform, and users are thoroughly delighted.
Moreover, Trustpilot allows users to share their business experiences across multiple industries. Furthermore, Trustpilot refers to display the reviews prominently on business profiles. In addition, it verifies all reviewers.
- Best services
- Broadly spreading
- Easy to use
- Easy to access
- Covers a wide range of businesses
- No fake review
Key Differences between Google Customer Review and Trustpilot
- Trustpilot verifies the reviewers, while Google Customers Review does not confirm all the reviewers.
- Reviews on Trustpilot are displayed in business profiles. On the other hand, Google Customer Review shows the reviews in star counts and ratings.
- Trustpilot offers reviews that are more legit compared to Google Customer Reviews.
- Google Customer Review offers an automated system to filter out spam, while Trustpilot does not show this system.
- Google Customer Review allows you to share online shopping or delivery experiences. On the other hand, Trustpilot allows sharing feedback on business across multiple industries.
Comparison chart between Google Customer and Trustpilot:
|Features||Google Customer Review||Trustpilot|
|Start in||September 2015||August 2007|
|Display reviews in||Ratings and start count||Business pages|
|Verification||Does not verify the reviewers||Verify the reviewers|
|Main focus on||Online shopping experience||Business across multiple industries|
In a nutshell, Google Customer Review and Trustpilot are different from each other. Both have additional features and services.