Both Honkai impact 3rd and Genshin impact can be played via the browser, although both games have their dedicated mobile version available on Google Play or the Apple App Store. However, if you plan to play on your computer or mobile device, you’ll have to download the game from its official website before playing it in the browser or installing it on your mobile device.
So how do you choose which of these two games to play? It’s not easy, but we’re here to help by explaining what sets Honkai impact 3rd and Genshin’s impact apart.
Introduction To Honkai Impact 3rd
Honkai Impact 3rd is set in a world where humans have been driven underground due to the destruction of Earth’s surface by a mysterious force known as the “Darkness.” To survive, mankind has retreated to the depths of the earth while the Darkness continues its reign over the surface. Players take control of a hero who embarks on a journey to defeat the Darkness once and for all.
- Honkai Impact 3nd features a unique battle system called “Heroic Action,” which combines elements of both turn-based and real-time strategy games. Players can freely switch between these two modes at any time. Heroics are special attacks performed by players that can change the course of battles. These attacks can be charged up before use, increasing their power.
- Honkai Impact 3rth also features a character creation system that lets players choose from various classes, each with its strengths and weaknesses. Classes range from melee fighters to magic users and even include a class specializing in stealth. Each class has a wide array of weapons and equipment, including swords, spears, bows, shields, armor, and more.
- Honkai Impact 3nth features a robust crafting system that allows players to create items out of materials they find throughout the game. Items can then be equipped to heroes to increase their stats, making them stronger.
- Honkai Impact 3rnth features a vast open world full of dungeons, towns, and quests to explore. Several sidequests allow players to gain experience points and level up.
- Honkai Impact 3nnth features a multiplayer mode that supports up to four players online via local network play or Xbox Live.
Introduction To Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is a Japanese role-playing game (RPG) developed and published by miHOyo. It was released for Windows, PlayStation 4, and mobile devices in 2020. The game is also scheduled to release on the PlayStation 5 in 2021.
The player takes control of a character named Kaito, who fights monsters called “Gen” using weapons called “Shin.” Players fight Gen by performing actions known as “Impacts.” These impacts can be performed in real-time, and players can use them to perform attacks, block enemy attacks, recover HP, and activate special abilities.
Differences Between Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact
Although Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact are free-to-play games, some key differences set them apart. Honkai Impact 3rd is a mobile game, while Genshin Impact is available on PC, PS4, and Switch. Honkai Impact 3rd features cel-shaded graphics, while Genshin Impact has a more realistic art style.
Character: Honkai Impact 3rd vs. Genshin Impact
The two main characters in Honkai Impact 3rd are Mei and Kiana, while the protagonist of Genshin Impact is named Traveler. Both games feature female protagonists, but the similarities stop there. Mei is a samurai who wields a katana, while Kiana is a Valkyrja who uses dual pistols.
Traveler, on the other hand, uses a bow and arrow. She has five different forms, each with different attacks, skills, and passives. She can transform into either a human form or an angel form, depending on which she needs at the time. If she chooses to transform into an angel, her attacks will be more powerful, but they will consume mana more quickly. And if she transforms into a human, her attack power will weaken, but her mana pool will last longer.
Costume: Honkai Impact 3rd vs. Genshin Impact
The costumes are the most significant difference between Honkai impact 3rd and Genshin impact. In Honkai, all characters wear revealing clothing that shows off their curves. In Genshin, the characters’ clothing is more modest and does not show as much skin.
Honkai has various character designs, while Genshin focuses on a more traditional anime look. Honkai can be described as a modern-day Japanese dress-up game, while Genshin gives you an experience closer to an old-school RPG.
Weapon: Honkai Impact 3rd vs. Genshin Impact
The most significant difference between Honkai impact 3rd and Genshin impact is the weapons each game uses. In Honkai Impact 3rd, there are only melee weapons, while in Genshin impact, there are both melees and ranged weapons.
This means that in Honkai impact 3rd, you have to be up close and personal with your enemies to do damage, while in Genshin impact, you can attack from a distance. If you’re looking for a more hands-on approach to your combat, then Honkai Impact 3rd is the way to go. However, if you’re looking for more variety in how you fight, Genshin impact may be what you’re looking for.
Battle Style: Honkai Impact 3rd vs. Genshin Impact
In Honkai Impact 3, battles are fast-paced and focus on quick reflexes and timing. You’ll need to aim your attacks and dodge enemy attacks to succeed carefully. In contrast, Genshin Impact focuses on a more strategic approach to combat. Instead of simply attacking your enemies, you’ll need to use your environment to your advantage. This could mean hiding behind cover or using elemental attacks to break enemy defenses. Think before you act in this game – it could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
While both games are of the action RPG genre, they differ in gameplay, story, and overall tone. Honkai Impact 3rd is a more traditional ARPG, with players controlling a party of characters as they hack and slash their way through enemies. In contrast, Genshin Impact has an open-world feel, with players holding one character as they explore the world and fight monsters. The story in Honkai Impact 3rd is much darker, while Genshin Impact’s story is more light-hearted.