iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are the extreme models of smartphones ever launched by Apple. With the advancement in technology, Apple is working accordingly and bringing new models of its smartphones.
iPhone 13 is the parent model of this series, while 13 Pro is the advanced version of iPhone 13. Despite many similarities, there are many differences between iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. The models differ regarding screen size, camera capability, processor, and many other features. Let us discuss the significant differences between them.
Introduction to iPhone 13
iPhone 13 is one of the latest versions of Apple, which Apple released in September 2021. This version has gained too much fame due to its splendid features. This model has many variants, such as iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
This model has long-lasting battery life with a 5G connectivity feature. Moreover, this model has full HD cameras that can capture beautiful moments of your life.
- A15 Bionic chip
- 5G connectivity
- Long-lasting battery life
- HD cameras
- Improved display
- iOS 15 supported
- Smooth touch mode
Introduction to iPhone 13 Pro:
iPhone 13 Pro is one of the primary variants of the iPhone 13 lineup, which was released with the iPhone 13. iPhone 13 Pro is better than its parent model, i.e., iPhone 13. It has many additional unique features that iPhone 13 does.
It has a smooth display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, which is much better than its simple version. Moreover, it has an improved simple portrait camera that can capture lovely moments of your life. In addition, this model has splendid photo editing tools and features.
- Wide display
- 5G connectivity
- 6-core GPU
- 16-Core neural engine
- 120 Hz refresh rate
- Triple camera
- ProRAW supported
Key Differences between iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 is the simple version of Apple’s series, while iPhone 13 Pro is the advanced version of iPhone 13.
- iPhone 13 Pro has more features compared to iPhone 13.
- iPhone 13 has a simple A15 bionic chip, whereas iPhone 13 Pro has an additional 5-Core GPU with A15 bionic chip.
- iPhone 13 has dual cameras, while iPhone 13 pro has a triple camera.
- The zoom feature of the iPhone 13 Pro is more splendid as compared to iPhone 13.
- iPhone 13 has the zoom capability of 2X, while 13 Pro has the zoom capability of up to 6X.
- The screen size of iPhone 13 is small as compared to iPhone 13 pro.
- iPhone 13, in contrast to iPhone 13, does not support ProRAW.
Comparison table of iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro
|Features||iPhone 13||iPhone 13 Pro|
|Display size||13.7 cm||15.4 cm|
|No. of cameras||Two||Three|
In a nutshell, we can say that iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro are pretty different. They differ from each other in terms of their features and prices.