Kinedu and The Wonder Weeks are two well-known applications that are widely using in all over the world. These platforms are similar in many ways and have some key differences. Kinedu is an application that provides complete guidance to care for your baby in the early years of growth. It offers daily activity plans to the caretakers.
Wonder Weeks is a great application that provides guidelines to parents and caregivers about supporting the baby in the early years of 0-4. If you don’t know the differences between both, let us discuss the main differences between Kinedu and The Wonder Weeks in detail.
What is Kinedu?
Kinedu is a popular application that provides parents and caretakers about the development and growth of children aged 0-4. This platform uses a science-based approach to design a complete daily activity plan for the babies.
Moreover, Kinedu offers activities on a large scale to enhance development, such as educational, social, emotional, and physical development. Furthermore, Kinedu provides all programs and activities on a subscription plan, which is affordable for parents. It also provides a free trial for some days to check the app’s quality. In addition, it offers more than 1800 activities in video form and step-by-step instruction.
- Good services
- Widely spreading
- Offers daily activities plan
- Affordable subscription plan
- Easy to use
- Evidence-based tools
- Free to download
What are The Wonder Weeks?
Wonder Weeks is a well-known application that offers caregivers guidelines about children’s developmental leaps in their first 20 months. These leaps check the child’s behavior and daily routines, such as sleep disturbance, clinginess, and increased fussiness.
This is not only an app but also a book based on the research of Doctor Frans Plooij and his wife, Dr. Hetty van de Rijt. Wonder Weeks helps parents to support their baby’s development.
- Broadly spreading
- Easy to access
- Best services
- Easy to use
- A helpful tool for parents
Major differences between Kinedu and The Wonder Weeks
- Wonder Weeks is a one-time purchase book and application, while Kind offers a free trial with a subscription plan.
- Kinedu is scared of the development of the first four years, while The Wonder Weeks looks after the baby’s growth of the first twenty months.
- Wonder Weeks provides complete guidelines about supporting the baby during these periods. On the other hand, Kinedu offers daily activity plans for babies.
- Kinedu is based on science, while The Wonder Weeks is based on theory.
- Kinedu is an application, whereas The Wonder Weeks is available in the app and book.
|Features||Kinedu||The Wonder Weeks|
|Pricing||Subscription model and free trial||One-time purchase|
|Care duration of child||0-4 years old||First 20 months|
We concluded that Kinedu and The Wonder Weeks are two different platforms from each other. Both platforms are helpful in the development of babies in their early years.