If you’re new to social media marketing, you might have heard terms like Yellow Duck and INSTAFEED thrown around in conversation. But what do they mean? Well, Yellow Duck refers to an influencer marketing tool that helps brands connect with influencers on Instagram. As the world of Instagram continues to grow, Yellow Duck’s interface and features are continuously updated, so it’s important to stay updated on the latest and greatest features offered by the platform as well as how they compare to other tools like INSTAFEED.
What is a Yellow Duck?
If you want to sell an item, simply list it in Yellow Duck’s database and then promote your items with a single link. It is a simple way of selling because you just need to make one link. And then, anyone who clicks on that link will go directly to your product page and won’t get distracted by other products or categories. The biggest advantage of Yellow Duck is its marketing ability which helps sellers grow their business faster.
Yellow Duck Features
- ALL IN ONE CREATIVE TOOL, Yellow duck is an all-in-one WordPress Plugin, You can easily turn a plain photo into cool artwork with just a few clicks.
- Totally Free, Once you own Yellow Duck Premium License, you’ll get unlimited access to all kinds of beautiful templates and images. With each upgrade of Yellow Duck in near future, You will get a 1-year free update and support.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, just contact them within 30 days of your purchase date and they will refund every penny back.
- High-Quality Support & Super Fast Update, they have a professional team who provides 24/7 service to solve your problems. And they also promise a super fast update once there is any problem found on our products.
What is Instafeed?
Every photo of you is a reflection of your emotions. If you are alone if you are with your friends if it is sunny or rainy if you feel sad or happy, lonely or confident. You are wearing clothes that reflect your personality and style. It shows off who you really are. It tells a story about your life. And what’s more important than showing people who you really are?
• It posts videos to Instagram.
• It reposts your best photos.
• Videos/Photos are reshared in multiple accounts with hashtags you pick (or it can post without hashtags)
• You can follow hashtags or categories of interest.
Difference Between Yellow Duck and INSTAFEED
It has been observed that most businesses are using Yellow Duck for their Social Media Marketing. But then what is so different about Yellow Duck and why does it work for a business.
Instagram is one of the most popular Social Media platforms which allows users to share photos and videos with their followers. Other social media networks provide similar features for users but when it comes to uploading images then Instagram wins.
Using tools such as Story and Stories; Instagram has become a hub of online conversations. It makes sense that some businesses have decided to take advantage of Instagram as a visual marketing platform, especially since brands can also now add links to their posts.
One of these two easy-to-use content aggregators is bound to make your life easier. Here are some points they have in common. Both allow you to schedule posts, either through a desktop app or web interface; both offer basic analytics (views, clicks, shares); and both require a one-time fee of $10 per month.
Read More: Datadog vs. Cliff.ai: What’s the Difference?
- Yellow Duck has an AutoPoster option, meaning you don’t have to manually post your items. This can save you a lot of time.
- Yellow Duck has built-in statistics, allowing you to track all your Instagram activity.
- Yellow Duck is extremely customizable and flexible for various IG accounts.
- You’ll be paying a one-time fee for lifetime access, which means no monthly fees.
Both are solid programs. Yellow Duck is great for social media marketing and creating Facebook pages, whereas Instafeed is great for scheduling Instagram posts. They’re both really easy to use, so it really just comes down to what you need in your marketing arsenal. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to create Facebook or Instagram pages, or schedule Instagram posts at specific times, then Yellow Duck might be a good fit for you.