Clash of Clans and Clash Royale are two of the most addicting games around. In both games, you build an army and try to destroy your opponents’ bases. But while Clash of Clans centers on strategy and building a strong army, Clash Royale is all about collecting cards and building the strongest deck possible. Which game is better? The world of mobile gaming is a crowded one.
On one side, you have games like Pokémon Go, which has turned the mobile platform into a wild west of AR gaming. On the other side, you have games like Clash of Clans, which has built an empire on the same old gameplay of in-app purchases and microtransactions. The latest game to come for the former is Clash Royale, a game that takes the base building, card collecting, and combat of popular games like Hearthstone and adds a multiplayer combat mode.
Introduction To Clash Royale
Clash Royale is a mobile game developed by Supercell that was released in November 2016. It is free-to-play but can be purchased using real money. Players are able to choose from three different factions (the Kingdom, the Rebels, and the Defenders) each with its own unique units and heroes.
Each faction has its own set of cards, which players use to build decks and play against other opponents. There are two modes of gameplay; the campaign mode and the multiplayer battles. In the campaign mode, players fight through various levels to reach the final boss. Multiplayer battles allow players to compete head-to-head in tournaments.
Clash Royale Features
The game features many characters from the Clash of Clans series, including Barbarians, Wizards, Dragons, Goblins, Knights, Ninjas, Pirates, Robots, Skeletons, Strikers, Summoners, War Elephants, and Wolves. These characters have special abilities and skills that help them defeat enemies. The game also includes new characters like the Dark Elixir, which allows players to summon powerful minions at any time. There are currently over 100 Heroes in Clash Royale. Each hero has its own unique ability and attack style.
Some of these include the following:
- Barbarian, who uses his shield to block enemy attacks,
- Wizard, who casts spells to deal damage,
- Dragon, who breathes fire to burn nearby enemies,
- Knight, who charges into battle wielding a sword,
- Ninja, who dodges incoming attacks,
- Pirate, who throws bombs to destroy buildings,
- Robot, who fires lasers to shoot down flying enemies,
- Summoner, who summons monsters to fight for him,
- Striker, who shoots lightning bolts to stun nearby enemies,
- Warlock, who conjures demons to do his bidding,
- Archer, who fires arrows to deal damage,
- Elementalist, who creates devastating storms,
- Giant, who crushes his foes underfoot,
- Golem, who smashes everything around him
- Warrior, who wields a mighty mace
In addition to the original characters, Clash Royale introduces new characters like the Dark elixir, which allows players to create powerful minions at any time, and the Black King, who is a new villainous character.
Introduction to Clash of clans
The clash of clans game has been played since 2011. It was developed by Supercell. This game is free to play but some features are paid. You can get gems from daily quests, raids, battles, etc. Gems are used to buy buildings, units, troops, upgrades, etc.
The game has many types of units like infantry, archers, mages, barbarians, goblins, giants, dragons, knights, wizards, shamans, druids, vampires, werewolves, zombies, skeletons, trolls, elves, fairies, mermaids, centaurs, minotaurs, harpies, angels, demons, elementals, sprites, and ogres. There are different kinds of attacks like a normal attack, special attack, magic attack, ranged attack, melee attack, defense, shield, and speed.
Read More: Valorant vs CS:GO – What’s the Difference
Clash of Clans Features
Clash of clans has many features that make it unique from other games. Some of these features include:
Clan warfare – This feature allows players to fight against each other and gain resources. These resources can then be used to upgrade your clan’s castle.
Clan Castle – This is where the members of your clan live. You are able to customize this area however you like.
Clan Castle Defense – This feature allows players to defend their clan castle from attacks.
Clan War Arena – This feature allows players to battle against each other in order to win resources.
Key Differences between Clash of clans And Clash royale
- Clash of Clans and Clash Royale are both multiplayer online battle arenas.
- They are very similar games in terms of genre and style. However, one of the most important differences is that Clash of Clans is a strategy game that involves base-building and resource gathering.
- Clash Royale is a MOBA game that involves all the above but also features a team-based battle where players fight against other team members as well as their own team.
- Clash Royale is a multiplayer online battle arena video game for Android and iOS developed by the supercell game studio, which was founded in 2015 by former employees from Gumi, now called ngmoco, the creator of the popular Clash of Clans game.
- In clash royale, you are the leader of a small clan of people and you have to build your clan before you can attack other players.
- In a clash of clans, you are a member of a clan without a leader.
- The leader is chosen based on their strategies and abilities instead of being elected by the clan members. In a real Clash Royale, you can’t waste time on other activities.
Clash of Clans is a real-time strategy game where players have to build their village from scratch and expand it through various means. Players are given resources like gold, wood, stone, iron ore, clay, food, elixir, etc. and they have to use them wisely to develop their village. They can also recruit heroes who help them fight against enemies. Both games are multiplayer strategy games that require players to build armies, train troops, and battle other players to become the best in the world. However, while Clash Royale is a clone of Clash of Clans with better graphics and smaller scope, Clash of Clans has evolved into one of the most popular games in the world. It is a game that lets you build your town and army and battle other players for resources and the best troops in the game.