In the current era, no two games are identical as they always have something unique to share; similarly, Warzone and Fortnite are pretty different in many ways as the Warzone is offering a traditional FPS experience, while Fortnite is a pure Battle Royale video game though it was released as a building game first. Let’s compare other factors and gaming aspects to see how they are different or similar to each other.
Warzone is a Halo 5 multiplayer first-person shooter for the XBOX ONE. It includes a ranking system, a map set on an introduction Warzone map, modes that are varying degrees of objective-based. And Fornite is a PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC multiplayer survival sandbox game. In Fortnite, you will amass materials to build structures to help you survive during the match. The main determination of this game is to be the last one standing.
Fortnite is a co-op sandbox subsistence game where you and your friends will combine wits and brawn to survive a massive onslaught of nasty creatures. To be successful, you’ll need to build strongholds and run for your lives. Each match starts with players skydiving from floating buses and then picking up weapons and other loot as they explore the world.
Difference between Warzone and Fortnite – What to Choose
- If you are looking for a free-to-play Battle Royale game, then Fortnite Battle Royale is the way to go. If you are after the actual Battlefield experience, then Warzone is for you.
- Warzone has larger maps and vehicles, while Fortnite only has one mode.
- Warzone gives teammates better accuracy while aiming down sights, while Fortnite lets players move faster while ADS.
- Warzone is played on some of the enormous maps in FPS history with Battlefield 1, while Fortnite Battle Royale’s map is smaller than most shooters’ single-player campaign maps.
- Warzone is more severe and realistic than Fortnite.
- Warzone has large teams, while Fortnite does not.
- You can get new weapons in Warzone by earning XP or spending real money on them for a chance of better stats (Epic/Legendary).
- In Fortnite, you unlock new heroes and weapons with V-Bucks.
- Fortnite lets you play with your friends on whatever server you choose, and Warzone only enables you to play on Xbox servers if you’re playing cross-platform (PC/Xbox).
- Fortnite has shields and an aiming system, and Warzone does not. Fortnite has building mechanics to build walls/floors/stairs/etc., and Warzone does not.
There are a lot of similarities between Warzone and Fortnite, along with a few differences. Playing either one is an excellent experience that we would recommend. That’s not to say Fortnite isn’t a ton of fun. It’s just that Warzone is closer to the Halo experience that we know and love.