Quora and Reddit are two of the most popular social networks today. Although the two sites share some similarities, they also have their differences which are listed below. If you are thinking about starting one of these sites, you should consider all of their respective strengths and weaknesses so that you can make an informed decision regarding which one is best for your purposes.
Quora is a question-and-answer website that allows users to ask questions and receive answers from other users. Users can answer each others’ questions, or they can ask their own questions. Questions are organized into topics called communities. Each community has its own rules and guidelines for participating.
Reddit is a social news aggregation site where people can submit content links (called posts) to a front page of content. Posts are voted on by other users based on how interesting they find them. The subreddit pages are organized into categories like technology, entertainment, politics, etc.
Introduction to Quora
Quora is a question-and-answer website that was founded in June 2009 by two Stanford University students – Adam D’Angelo and Chris Dixon. In January 2010, Quora launched its first mobile app for Android devices. Today, Quora has over 100 million monthly active users who are interested in learning about topics like science, technology, business, politics, culture, sports, health, personal finance, and much more.
Quora is a question-and-answer website that allows users to ask questions about anything they want. Users can answer other people’s questions, and the answers are voted up or down based on their quality. This site has been around since 2008 and was created by two former Facebook employees.
Quora has been around since 2007 and is still going strong today. It’s a question-and-answer site that allows users to ask questions about anything they want. Users can answer other people’s questions, too!
- Quora is free to use, but if you want to get paid to answer questions, you have to pay $5 per month.
- You don’t need to register an account to read questions and answers. Just click on any link and you’ll be able to view the content.
- If you’re looking for something specific, type it into the search bar at the top right corner of the page.
- The site is easy to navigate. Questions are organized by category, making it easier to find what you’re looking for.
- You can follow topics and tags to keep up with discussions related to your interests.
Introduction to Reddit
Reddit is a social news website where users can submit content that they find interesting. This includes links to articles, videos, images, podcasts, etc. Users can then vote on the submitted content to determine what rises to the top and becomes visible on the site.
1. You can find anything here
2. No censorship
3. No moderation
4. Free speech
5. Great community
6. No ads
Comparison Between Quora and Reddit
Reddit is a social news website that was founded in 2005 and has over 1 billion monthly active users. Quora is a question-and-answer site that was founded in 2009 and has over 100 million monthly active users. Both sites are great resources for finding information about anything. They have similar features, but they also differ in many ways. Here’s what makes them different.
• Quora is designed to help people find answers to questions. Users can ask any type of question, from “What is the best movie ever?” to “How do I get into law school?” There is no limit to the types of questions that can be asked.
• Reddit is designed to share interesting stories, pictures, videos, etc. People post links to articles, images, videos, etc. and other users vote on whether they like the content or not.
• Quora allows users to answer questions. However, Reddit does not allow users to answer questions. This means that if someone asks a question on Quora, then anyone can answer it. On Reddit, only registered users can answer questions.
• Quora has a lot of user activity. In fact, it is ranked 1 among websites worldwide. According to Alexa, it receives around 200 million page views per month.
• Quora accepts submissions from anyone. Anyone can submit a story, image, video, etc. If it gets enough votes, it appears on the front page.
Reddit has been around since 2005. Originally called “The Front Page of the Internet”, it was founded by Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, who were both students at the University of Vermont. In 2009, they acquired their first domain name: reddit.com. Quora hosts millions of active users who submit questions and answer them based on personal experience. Its best questions are voted up by other users, helping to make Quora the largest Q&A platform on the internet.